Your Guide to Buying a Home
When it comes to buying a home in Georgia, I want to help you feel great about your transaction whether you’re buying for the first time, purchasing to accommodate a growing family, or looking to downsize.
When you’re ready to buy I will:
- Assist you in finding suitable lenders who can provide competitive financing.
- Use my resources to help you search for properties in your price range and desired location.
- Confirm availability and arrange for showings in the homes you’re most interested in.
- Review comparable sales data and and help you determine an aggressive offer.
- Submit your offer and negotiate your price and terms as needed.
- Help coordinate inspections during due diligence period.
- Manage the escrow process and coordinate closing with the attorney.