Preparing an Offer on an East Cobb Home
When you view a home in East Cobb that you really want, you can hardly wait to be handed the keys. My job, as your real estate agent, is to ensure you get that home – and at a price that works for you.
The first step is preparing the Home Purchase Offer. This is the document I present to the seller that basically states the price you’re offering, as well as any conditions.
The price we go in with is critical. You want it to reflect the true market value of the property so the seller will take your offer seriously. On the other hand, you don’t want to go in too high and risk overpaying for the home.
Don’t worry. I’ll help you prepare a winning offer and do my best to get you the Georgia home you want at the lowest possible price.
How the Process Works
- I’ll recommend a price that has the best chance of being accepted by the seller.
- Obviously, sellers prefer offers that have no conditions. However, I may suggest a condition, such as having a professional home inspection, be included for your protection. We’ll talk about that.
- I’ll prepare the necessary documents and present your offer to the seller and his or her real estate agent personally.
- If the offer isn’t accepted, or if the seller makes a counter-offer, I’ll work with the seller’s agent, skillfully negotiating on your behalf to make a deal.
- I’ll communicate with you throughout the entire process. You’re never in the dark when you work with me.
- Once the seller agrees to a deal, I’ll help lead you through removal of any conditions and closing the deal.
I realize that making an offer can seem like the nail-biting part of the process. It doesn’t have to be. That’s the advantage of selecting a real estate agent who, like me, puts clients first. When you go after a property in East Cobb you really want, you can take comfort in knowing you have an experienced Georgia Realtor on your side… someone who will work hard to get that home for you.
Have questions about making an offer? Please submit the form below or contact me.