The decision to lease your home is one that shouldn’t be taken lightly.
As a manager with one of the only Certified Residential Management Companies (CRMC®) in Georgia, I will protect you and your investment by being your sole point of contact directly handling all aspects of the rental management process on your behalf. In addition, you will recieve my Property Management Guarantee assuring that I will provide the service you expect.
My Fine Home Property Management Plan Includes:
Effective Marketing and Tenant Procurement:
- Professional market research to help to decide on fair-market rents.
- Guidance on how to prepare the property for maximum results in marketing.
- Broad market advertising (multiple listing service, company website, and Internet syndication to multiple websites including Zillow, Realtor.com and Trulia).
- Skilled showing of property to prospective tenants.
- Employment of a secure and monitored lock box to maximize showing opportunities.
- Professional signage to attract drive by applicants.
- Comprehensive rental applicant interview.
- Extensive applicant background screening (credit, employment, residential history, criminal background).
- Expert negotiation of rental agreements.
- Professional drafting of custom rental agreements using our proprietary, attorney reviewed and approved forms.
- Careful conduct of move-in/move-out inventory/inspections.
- Fee is equal to 1 month’s rental amount paid at move-in.
Management of Tenant:
- Collect maximum monthly rents.
- Collect maximum amounts for security deposits.
- Collect maximum amounts for pet deposits (if applicable).
- Use a real estate trust account to process and retain all deposits.
- Service tenant periodic needs in coordination with you when appropriate and per agreement.
- Process contract terminations, and evictions (if necessary).
- Insure compliance with Georgia landlord/tenant law O.C.G.A. 44-7, and other applicable laws.
- Insure compliance with federal/state fair housing laws.
Management of Property:
- Conduct comprehensive, legally binding, move-in and move-out inventories.
- Conduct periodic property inspections and report findings to you.
- Coordinate minor maintenance services while keeping you informed.
- Coordinate major maintenance services in consultation with you.
- Coordinate utility services between occupancies.
- Generate for you a monthly financial report.
- Generate for you an annual financial summary.
- File Form 1099-MISC with the IRS.
- Fee is 8% of monthly rental amount paid only while home is rented.
Interested in learning more? Contact me to discuss your property management needs at 678.671.6767