The decision to lease your home is one that shouldn’t be taken lightly and doing it on your own brings plenty of risk, hassles and potential loss of money.
As a professional property manager with one of the only Certified Residential Management Companies (CRMC®) in Georgia, I provide my clients with a high level of service and protect them and their investment by handling all aspects of the rental management process on their behalf.
Visit my Rental FAQs page to learn more.
Available Options for Landlords:
We Find a Qualified Tenant
- Professional market research to help to decide on fair-market rents.
- Guidance on how to prepare the property for maximum results in marketing.
- Broad market advertising (multiple listing service, company website, and Internet syndication to multiple websites including Zillow, Realtor.com and Trulia).
- Skilled showing of property to prospective tenants.
- Employment of a secure and monitored lock box to maximize showing opportunities.
- Professional signage to attract drive by applicants.
- Comprehensive rental applicant interview.
- Extensive screening (credit, employment, residential history, criminal background).
- Landlord responsible to provide tenant with lease, move-in/move-out inventory, rent collection, property visits and maintenance of security deposits.
- Fee is equal to 1 month’s rental amount
Monthly Property Management
- Management fee only paid while home is rented
- Use of proprietary, attorney reviewed rental agreement and forms.
- Carefully conducted move-in/move-out inventory.
- Collect maximum monthly rents.
- Collect maximum amounts for security deposits.
- Collect maximum amounts for pet deposits (if applicable).
- Use a real estate trust account to process and retain all deposits.
- Service tenant periodic needs in coordination with you when appropriate.
- Process contract terminations and evictions (if necessary).
- Ensure compliance with Georgia landlord/tenant law and other applicable laws.
- Ensure compliance with federal/state fair housing laws.
- Conduct comprehensive, legally binding, move-in and move-out inventories.
- Conduct periodic property inspections and report findings to you.
- Coordinate minor maintenance services while keeping you informed.
- Coordinate major maintenance services in consultation with you.
- Coordinate utility services between occupancies with you.
- Generate a monthly financial report.
- Annual financial summary generated for you.
- File Form 1099-MISC with the IRS.
- Fee is 8% of monthly rental amount
Complimentary Rental Valuation
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Contact me today to discuss your home rental needs at 678.671.6767