The decision to lease your home is one that shouldn’t be taken lightly and doing it on your own brings plenty of risk, hassles and loss of money.
As a property manager with one of the only Certified Residential Management Companies (CRMC®) in Georgia, I will provide you with a high level of service and protect you and your investment by handling all aspects of the rental management process on your behalf.
Rental Options for Landlords
We Find a Quality Tenant for You:
- Professional market research to help to decide on fair-market rents.
- Guidance on how to prepare the property for maximum results in marketing.
- Broad market advertising (multiple listing service, company website, and Internet syndication to multiple websites including Zillow, Realtor.com and Trulia).
- Skilled showing of property to prospective tenants.
- Employment of a secure and monitored lock box to maximize showing opportunities.
- Professional signage to attract drive by applicants.
- Comprehensive rental applicant interview.
- Extensive screening (credit, employment, residential history, criminal background).
- Fee equal to 1 month’s rental amount
We Manage the Property for You:
- Expert negotiation of rental agreement.
- Use of proprietary, attorney reviewed rental agreement and forms.
- Carefully conducted move-in/move-out inventory.
- Collect maximum monthly rents.
- Collect maximum amounts for security deposits.
- Collect maximum amounts for pet deposits (if applicable).
- Use a real estate trust account to process and retain all deposits.
- Service tenant periodic needs in coordination with you when appropriate.
- Process contract terminations and evictions (if necessary).
- Ensure compliance with Georgia landlord/tenant law and other applicable laws.
- Ensure compliance with federal/state fair housing laws.
- Conduct comprehensive, legally binding, move-in and move-out inventories.
- Conduct periodic property inspections and report findings to you.
- Coordinate minor maintenance services while keeping you informed.
- Coordinate major maintenance services in consultation with you.
- Coordinate utility services between occupancies with you.
- Generate a monthly financial report.
- Annual financial summary generated for you.
- File Form 1099-MISC with the IRS.
- Fee is 8% of monthly rental amount paid only while home is rented
Contact me today to discuss your home rental needs at 678.671.6767